I've been with them for a year or so now. Wonderful. MUCH better then
hostingatoz.com and worth the money.

The staff are knowledgeable and the few times I actually did call the
office, they didn't have any attitude at all that I was calling them.
Heck, as far as support goes, I emailed them at their 911 email and at
3am their time (20 mins. after I sent the email), the issue got fixed.

I should point out.. I don't have a full VPS with them. I just have
their web hosting plan. But if I had the extra money, I would upgrade
to VPS in a heartbeat.