+1 for KA VPS

I had a VPS with them for a couple of years with just a couple of relatively
minor hiccups. Someone DDoS'ed their network one time and took them off line
along with my VPS. Support was good (excellent for the price) and prompt.

Based entirely on my experience I would definitely recommend them.

But of course YMMV. IIRC others on this list have had less than stellar
experience with KAVPS and would disagree with me, as is expected.

I will also recommend VivioTech without a nanosecond of hesitation. I cannot
say enough good things about them.

http://www.viviotech.net/hosting/vps_hosting.cfm
http://www.viviotech.net/services/coldfusion.cfm

HTH