Peter,

I have had several of my clients at Hosting and I would recommend that you find
someone else to your hosting. I have moved most over to EdgeWeb as they seem to
have a better handle on how customer support is suppose to work. Hosting's
answer to me was always the same thing .. "You need to move to a VPS or you
need to add more memory to your existing VPS or you should be on a dedicated
server". They don't really solve any problems but there always lots of excuses.
I found their service to be going down hill for quite some time. EdgeWeb is
more $$ but I have to say that they have NEVER failed to help get a problem
resolved.

Again, this is just my opinion.

Drew Nathanson
Technical Synergy, Inc.