Interesting that you picked only that argument. :-)

That example is more than just semi-colons, and is a very small sampling of
how and why cfscript in Railo beats the hell out of cfscript in ACF. You
know it as well as I do, although I can appreciate your reasoning for
needing to defend ACF. :-)

<cfscript>
    foo = myService[ myMethod ]( argumentCollection: arguments )
</cfscript>

There's another perfect example of how cfscript in ACF blows. Something
that should have (and could have) been supported for years, but Adobe
intentionally chose not to support it.

Again, I appreciate your need to defend ACF. And your right to do so. I,
too, was once a staunch supporter of ACF. Things change. :-)