OK, you are correct. I shall retract my statement, and offer an amended
one. :-)

ACF's cfscript support does not blow. As of ACF 9.0.1, cfscript support was
mostly very good. (Prior to ACF 9.0.1, not so much.) I've just been
informed that ACF10 fixed the colon issue, so that's another step in the
right direction. But when compared to Railo, which has happily supported
all the cfscript stuff (and then some) for many, many, many, many, many
releases, the fact that Adobe continues to make stupid decisions like "Hey,
let's add another function!" instead of just fixing cfscript support, well,
BLOWS.  :-)