I laughed so hard I hurt my knee as I fell off the chair....

PHP is the most attacked and hacked language on the planet... In fact there
are so many sites running these bots written in PHP, that seek known and
not so well know exploits... I see on average 98% PHP attempts on hacking
in my logs, about 0.1% of CFML and the rest is made up of SQL and other IIS
attempts.

What I laugh made my day....

Regards,
Andrew Scott