Robert,

Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I always hate to hear it when people throw
away perfectly good code. Many applications typically take a good bit of
money, time, and blood, sweat and tears to write, so deciding to retire
them is generally a costly affair. That said, I can understand your
position. Fighting these attacks can be costly as well. Of course, as it
is stated in most of the articles of CF hacks that I've read over the
last year, every single one of those attacks could have been avoided
with a patched server. I'm sure that hasn't been the case with your
code, but it is rather telling across the board.

What a shame it is.

Steve 'Cutter' Blades
Adobe Community Professional
Adobe Certified Expert
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://cutterscrossing.com

Co-Author "Learning Ext JS 3.2" Packt Publishing 2010
https://www.packtpub.com/learning-ext-js-3-2-for-building-dynamic-desktop-style-user-interfaces/book

"The best way to predict the future is to help create it"