I realize it isn't Allaire's Forums, but I've just got CF_WebDoard up
and I'm happy as a pig in something or another ;-) .......

It's just what I was looking for, Allaire's Forums being too complex for
many of my users to navigate.  CF_WebBoard is a simple, drop-dead easy to
set up and administer CFAS TAG.  Comes with an Access DB. Works on SQL7 out
of the box, too.  Only $50.

Highly recommended! (If this is the kind of product you're looking
for.)  http://www.coztech.com/

best,  paul