----- Original Message -----
From: "paul smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 10:50 PM

> I realize it isn't Allaire's Forums, but I've just got CF_WebDoard up
> and I'm happy as a pig in something or another ;-) .......
>
> It's just what I was looking for, Allaire's Forums being too complex for
> many of my users to navigate.  CF_WebBoard is a simple, drop-dead easy to

It's horses for courses.

I have the latest CFForums (Allaire) running fine, but it doesn't have enought
features for me (yet) - I see alot of boards out there, and CFForums definitely
could use some extra features and thought here and there - but then again it
does alot of stuff many boards don't have as well.

One of the best features of Forums setup for me, is the way it stores all of the
user facing interface - i.e. the HTML headers, footers etc. - in SQL Server,
along with all the other stuff - very useful.

My main dislike of Forums is the board layout - i.e. the way it displays the
postings  - but that is only templates, and I believe alternative template sets
are being developed anyway.

Adrian Cooper.