I agree, they also recently changed the price for Generator making it quite
affordable and now available for multiple domains as well...

I would wait to see every details of the new price policy before making any
comment.
Macromedia's move on Generator actually goes on the opposite direction,
since they failed to target the high end market, they are going back to
their traditional low end customers

PS I am learning PHP anyway, who know.... :-)

Massimo Foti
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My own Corner of the web
http://www.massimocorner.com
Dreamweaver, Ultradev and Fireworks goodies

It should be this hole in the ozone layer
But I am not the coder I use to be...

00de01c0cf3c$650074d0$bd08eb84@jasper">news:00de01c0cf3c$650074d0$bd08eb84@jasper...