I'm sorry I don't have full word on this story... I'm mostly a clientside
guy trying to learn more about the field. From what I read it sounds like
there will be an announcement on Monday, and certain partners who host
others got a bit of advance word this week.

I'd echo Michael and Ben, about waiting for full details to arrive next week.

Sorry I can't contribute anything more meaningful than that right now, but
I do know there's a general desire to communicate privately with
individuals affected before making public announcements... sounds like this
may be what's happening here too.

At 1:57 PM 4/26/1, Paul Sizemore wrote:
> You have to remember, MM wants to make money, not necessarily
> provide a better development environment for us.

One sustainable way of achieving the former is by first achieving the
latter.... ;-)

jd