> Ahh, but will the FAQ arrive before we all spend the weekend planning
> our alternatives?  :)

I remember the CF community not being too excited about Allaire raising the
price of CF a couple times in the past several years.  But we're all still
here developing with CF.  And Allaire has even given us a "free"
feature-limited version of CF since (ok, maybe it's of very little use to
most of us, but...)

Any decent CF developer is smarter than to drop CF based on the very limited
information we currently have.  Maybe we will all decide to move over to
PHP, ASP, JSP, Perl, or whatever else after next week's announcement... but
I highly doubt it.  I'm betting the change isn't as drastic as we're making
it out to be though.

I'm going to spend my weekend reading through BF's Certified CF Developer
Study Guide.  Anyone want to share any other tips, hints, or relevant info
on passing the exam?

Hans Omli