Thanks Robin,

I guess you put it better than I could have.

Mark Stanton touched it, and the point is as Robin said all languages can
achieve the same thing. I was interested to know why RoR was any different
to CF + MG:U or even MachII + Reactor.

At the end of the day, scaffolding is supported in CF with a framework. God
even Mark has written transfer to help with that.

At the end of the day as Dale said, it's the people who make the decision
that you need to convince and with the right ammo CF can be put forward as a
serious contender.

But lets ask one thing, where is RoR being used commercially?

Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.
www.aegeon.com.au
Phone: +613  8676 4223