Anyway, allow me to retort:

Correct, Firstly, Tim is arriving NOT Jason/Kristen. Secondly most folks
have an EXISTING relationship with Tim via previous WebDU's etc. You could
furthermore use others to champion that cause, but Tim does come to mind
given the prev experience in the role and the intent of such meeting.

Just because a person moves around Product Teams doesn't mean he/show
doesn't know the lay of the land :). Again Charlie, knock it off.

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes