Has anyone tried getting front end devs to code in CF.  Tried pitching
to the Designer communities.? :)

I know a few of you are ex front end devs,  so just remember back that
maybe the designer market is the one to preach too!

--
Gary Barber
Freelance User Interaction Designer/ Information Architect

Web: radharc.com.au
blog: manwithnoblog.com

KC Kuok wrote:
> Except that when i try to get people to convert from PHP or .Net, i.e.
> give CF a go, the usual response is that they usually have MORE than
> enough work already in either of those, and lack time to go learn
> another language. I have even brought non Native CF-ers to the CF8
> launch with the Vic CFUG. And they charge anywhere between 60-120 per
> hour and have full time jobs as well as projects on the side.
>
> Its abit of a chicken and egg, lack of developers = lack of noticeable
> presence = management not choosing to do projects in CF because of
> lack of developers = no one training new CF developers, etc etc etc...
> and round and round it goes...

<snipped>