Dale,

Since Sparkle (codenamed) was given a name, I have been following that
product with much interest. And if I make a comparison of the IDE to
Flex, Adobe has more ctaching up to do than Microsoft does.

I blogged about Flex last year, and I am surpirsed that the IDE is
still fairly useless as an IDE goes. And considering that comparision
was a beta of Blend (Sparkle), it had more features and use in the IDE
than Flex 3 will ever have.

In my opinion Flex IDE is more behind that you think it is.

--

Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.