Matt,

If you don't mind me asking, how big is the organization you work for?

Sent from my mobile device

On 26 May 2010 19:17, "M@ Bourke" <m.electronic.at.sym...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've been UK based the last 4 years and in both of the companies I've worked
for here we've had Forta in our office.
first company he came to do a sale pitch by him self, and current company he
came with the UK product manager (I've forgotten his name) to do a sales
pitch and reassurance of the product to our new GM "about the coldfusion
thing".

Also told us that if we ever get a client who isn't so sure about CF etc he
would join in on a conference call and product manager would go and see them
with our staff.

Also we had Adobe here a second time about 6 months later just to have a
meeting with management about cfbuilder.

Also microsoft was banging on the door of both companies to come and show
off there products.

I was also at SOTR yesterday, it was a good conference but Adobe has a much
bigger presence/budget at WebDU.
Although in saying that SOTR is a little smaller and only CF based

Do people have Adobe visit there work places back in oz?