On 27/05/2010, at 11:59 AM, mpicker wrote:

> We still haven't been able to fill your web developer position (for
> those playing at home, Justin left here years ago), despite 3 or 4
> rounds of advertising.  We only just finished another round.

One of our contractors (lots of Flex and some CF experience) is based in
Bathurst and hails from Dubbo*, send me a job description offline.

On the other hand the whole point of CF is that it's easy to pick up, why not
get someone experienced in another web langugage like PHP and train them up -
if they're good they should start being useful after a few days. That's where
new CF developers come from (Just in case you missed that talk with your
parents).

Robin

* I actually used to live at the south end of Obley Rd, in fact so south that
it was in Cumnock, sort of a satellite town of Dubbo...

ROBIN HILLIARD
Chief Technology Officer
ro...@rocketboots.com.au

RocketBoots Pty Ltd