Not quite sure what my personal view has to do with the view of Adobe and why
both would have to match.

Cheers
Kai

On 31/05/2010, at 2:32 AM, Steve Onnis wrote:

> If their views are not the same then this whole discussion is futile

Kai Koenig - Ventego Creative Ltd
ph: +64 4 476 6781 - mob: +64 21 928 365 /  +61 450 132 117
web: http://www.ventego-creative.co.nz
blog: http://www.bloginblack.de
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/agentK

Hands-on Regular Expression training @ webDU 2010