At 09:31 AM 11/24/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Well I think I forgot to mention one more important fact in the whole
>transaction.  He also told me it wouldn't be done for almost a
>year.  :-(  I would have much less problem with the $5000 estimate if he
>would just jump on it and do it and get it done.  Why, if shops are
>getting paid for their time, do they insist on putting it behind insurance
>work.  I mean couldn't a shop just jump on it and get it done in a couple
>of weeks and then get their money?

Because the INS work is steady & pays good. Them Toy-Yo-Yo Egg-mobiles
smush up read good! & there is a never ending stream of them .

Here in TX most people don't even stop for red lights any more,
they don't care, get smushed & the ins comapany buys them another.
They all look the same anyway...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] & The Doberman gang in Dallas (Taxes)
Dave's Doberman page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1877/
Doberworld home page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1878/
El-Camino/Chevelle page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1876/
My Machine Shop http://cncshop.8m.com