At 02:54 PM 11/26/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Maybe you could try a HVLP spray system.  My understanding is the
>overspray is almost non-existent compared to conventional spray systems.
>
>cYa-
>
>Herb Lumpp
>1966 El Camino
>ACES #3509
><http://web.tampabay.rr.com/herbsworld/index.htm>http://web.tampabay.rr.com/herbsworld/index.htm

Yep, I have one, but if you use lacquer with any spray gun
it will be dry before the over spray gets 15 feet.

I painted the Z28 (on my web page) in my machine shop,
no both no nothing. & It won best paint at many shows,
some even 10yrs later. I used lacquer & 25 coats of
clear. You could buff it to a mirror shine (& it was black).

Super Chevy had a write up on painting a car outside with
lacquer.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] & The Doberman gang in Dallas (Taxes)
Dave's Doberman page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1877/
Doberworld home page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1878/
El-Camino/Chevelle page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1876/
My Machine Shop http://cncshop.8m.com