dave,
do you know anyone who has the antique plates.That drives there car regularly???
any problems with the law?????

thanks
jason pollock
On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 12:14 PM, Dave Corgill wrote:

At 11:48 AM 01/30/2003 -0800, you wrote:
Hello All,

It looks like I will be moving back to Texas from California (WHOO HOO!!!). After almost two years in this hell hole, it looks like I will finally be back where I belong. Of course I am going to miss the no-inspections-for-pre-1973-vehicles law and the weather, but nothing else!
Hey you can get Antique plates, they are now $65.00 for 5 yrs ;)
No sticker needed, your not supposed to drive them everyday though.