Title: Re: [Chevelle-List] Auto Movers - Sacramento, CA to San Antonio, TX
Don’t know if you’re looking for an enclosed or open hauler, but I recently used an outfit called Fine Things Auto Carriers, based out of Oklahoma.

Nice people (husband and wife team), open 3 or 4 car hauler, fast, reliable, friendly, with competitive pricing.  They also gave me daily updates when they had my car in the road.

Hauled a non-op car from central Illinois to Los Angeles in 5 days (with 2 weeks advance notice) for $950.  An operable car would have been $150 less.  Payment is COD when they deliver your car...no deposit (unlike a lot of shippers I talked to).

Give Shannon a call (she handles the business side of things) and tell her Kurt from Rosemead, CA sent you (‘64 Malibu Convertible).  She’ll give you a quote then and there on the phone.

http://www.finethingsac.com/

Don’t try to email them for a quote...best to call, since they always seem to be on the road.

I’d use them again in a heartbeat.

Good luck with the move,
Kurt
‘64 Malibu convertible in resto