From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Spatch
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 2:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Auto Movers - Sacramento, CA to San Antonio, TX

Hello All,

It looks like I will be moving back to Texas from California (WHOO HOO!!!).  After almost two years in this hell hole, it looks like I will finally be back where I belong.  Of course I am going to miss the no-inspections-for-pre-1973-vehicles law and the weather, but nothing else!

I have checked with U-Haul for an auto transport and the auto transport which cost me $150 to move out here is $800 to move back.  I decided to check out auto transport companies and have received several quotes in the $650 to $900 range.

Does anyone have any advice on a good quality mover who isn't going to shaft me?  The move is from Sacramento area to San Antonio area.

Thanks in advance,

Jim "Spatch" Lambert

1972 Chevelle SS