Hi,
    My 70 has a Texas reconstruction tag on the driver's door frame and the sixth digit in the VIN has been changed to an "R".  I know that this means the car was probably wrecked badly at one time or built from many different Chevelles (I guess that makes it a clone regardless of how it is put together).
    Is there a way that I can find out the history/origin of my car?  I would like to know how it came into existence and find out what the donor cars were if possible.  Where are the hidden VINs?