I'm the developer of Bubble Translate, page actions not work for me, I
need the option to hide the Icon if the user don't want translate
clicking the Icon and want use only a shortcut.

I thought of using FILE IO to use or not BrowserAction changing the
manifest but not is a good idea.

Maybe in the future, having the option is a must.

-v1c1ous