I just read that the Russians have murdered twelve journalists while
the US was murdering a number of journalists in Iraq and in the US.

Were any journalists on the four 911 planes or in WTC? Were any
journalists killed in Lebanon by US bombs in the summer of 2006? Have
any journalists been killed by US bombs or munitions or helicopters in
Gaza lately? Would the total be greater than twelve?

The Italian female journalist who was shot at by US troops in Iraq
would have been another if an Italian intelligence official had not
purposely caught the bullets and died.

Have the Israelis, US proxies, shot any journalists lately? You can
see video re-runs of one such shooting on FSTV or LINKTV from time to
time. You can hear a dialog back and forth between an American TV crew
in Gaza and some Israeli tank crews and then Israeli tanks fire and
kill one of the journalists on purpose.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "norgesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Putin: Once A KGB Thug, Always A KGB Thug
> Crude assassinations, espionage and power grabs are Kremlin calling card
>
> Steve Watson
> Infowars.net
> Tuesday, November 21, 2006
>
> It may not be called the Soviet Union anymore, however its
leadership is infested with old school Russian thugs and KGB
criminals. As the London Guardian reports, the poisoning of former
Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko in a London restaurant is the latest
in a line of attacks on the Kremlin's opponents abroad. The
"defectors" who have fled the criminality and now speak out against
the pantomime of Russian democracy in the name of freedom and human
rights are failing to be given safe haven by the West as our
governments cozy up to Vladimir Putin's tyrannical regime.

> Litvinenko, an ex FSB (post Soviet KGB) operative, has seemingly
been subjected to three times the fatal dose of thallium, a tasteless,
odourless killer used in rat poison until, in the 1970s. It is unclear
whether he will survive.

> his friends and ex colleagues, most probably fearing they are next,
have directly blamed the Russian government for the poisoning. They
say Russia wanted to stop Litvinenko investigating last month's
assassination of the campaigning journalist Anna Politkovskaya, whom
he was also friends with. They believe the Kremlin was also to blame
for Politkovskaya being shot outside her Moscow apartment.

> During a recent debate at the Frontline club , a private members'
club for foreign correspondents in London, on the murder of Anna
Politkovskya, Mr Litvenenko was filmed standing up from the audience
and saying: "I can directly answer you - it is President Putin of the
Russian federation who has killed her". He goes on to make several
more allegations against both Mr Putin and the Kremlin.

> Anna Politkovskaya was Putin's most prominent critic, and at the
time of her death was about to publish a powerful story about torture
and abductions in Chechnya. Her death brings to at least 13 the number
of journalists killed in contract-style killings since Putin came to
power in 2000, according to the New-York based Committee to Protect
Journalists (CPJ). This systematic silencing of journalists, in
addition to killing off all independent TV news networks, represents
the destruction of the very short lived free press in Russia.

> Politkovskaya had accused Putin of stifling freedom and failing to
shake off his past as a KGB agent, possibly working in conjunction
with the East German Stasi. According to the Washington Post:

> "Putin defends the Soviet-era intelligence service to this day. In
recent comments to a writers' group in Moscow, he even seemed to
excuse its role in dictator Joseph Stalin's brutal purges, saying it
would be "insincere" for him to assail the agency where he worked for
so many years. Fiercely patriotic, Putin once said he could not read a
book by a Soviet defector because "I don't read books by people who
have betrayed the Motherland."

> It comes as little surprise that Alexander Litvinenko has thus been
targeted for speaking out about Politkovskaya. Protesters around the
world have denounced Putin as her murderer.

> Politkovskaya herself had previously been poisoned by the secret
services as she attempted to report on the unfolding Beslan school
massacre in 2003, an event which the majority of Russians now believe
was a staged government psy-op involving Intelligence and military
police, aimed at once again smearing Chechen separatists and securing
more state powers for Putin's government.

> This is a long favoured strategy of Putin's government which came to
power as a result of an FSB plot in the autumn of 1999 which involved
blowing up apartment blocks all around Russia and blaming the attacks
on Chechen separatists, thus playing on Russian fears of the fierce
Muslim Chechens both to start a new war in Chechnya and to win Putin
the presidential elections.

> Litvinenko's book, Blowing Up Russia, details this claim, another
reason for his attempted assassination. The ex-operative, who Russia
says was removed from the FSB for corruption, claims he left because
he did not want to carry out an FSB order to assassinate the man who
was then Putin's political Enemy Number One - Exiled Russian media
tycoon Boris Berezovsky. Berezovsky had detailed Putin's direct
involvement in the terrorist act that eventually brought him to power.

> In a London Telegraph article, Oleg Gordievsky, a former KGB colonel
today states:

> I know that today the KGB has tried to kill my friend. Tomorrow it
could be me and the day after it could be another London-based critic
of Mr Putin's government. Since the fall of the Soviet Union, the KGB,
my old employer, has been renamed the FSB. But I know its methods are
unchanged from those perfected in the darkest hours of Stalin's reign
of terror.

> He knows that the west has failed to call his government to account
for the suspicious circumstances surrounding Ms Politkovskaya's
murder. Indeed on the day she died, President Bush trumpeted Russia's
acceptance into the World Trade Organisation. Yet Mr Putin is
eliminating his opponents with the same ruthless determination
displayed by Adolf Hitler in the 1930s. Western leaders are pursuing a
hypocritical policy of appeasement that is encouraging the ruthless
instincts of Russia's leaders.

> Despite his criminal rise to power, his KGB past and such systematic
dismantling of democracy by Putin, he and George Bush are "best
friends". After meeting in 2001, Bush declared that he had peered into
his soul and liked what he saw there.

> The friendship continued as Putin urged US voters to re-instate Bush
in 2004.

> The reason Putin, a man who finds rape admirable, likes Bush so much
is that he can get away with whatever he wants without worry of
recrimination. As prominent Russian experts have stated, there is an
agreement between the two whereby in return for Russian acquiescence
in the war on terror agenda in the middle east, the Bush
administration has ignored Putin's undemocratic, freedom restricting
takeover of the country and the EU.

> Despite a hideous human rights record, a total crackdown on civil
rights, and the fact that it is now the world's largest exporter of
arms to the developing world, which includes $700 million in
surface-to-air missiles to Iran and new aerial refueling tankers to
China, Russia has been welcomed into the World Trade Organisation with
open arms.

> This is because the Russian style of "democracy" is the globalists'
chosen model for Europe. The EU is being "harmonised" to this system.
As Putin declared in 2003 at the EU summit:

> "Only by acting together can Russia and the enlarging European Union
direct the process of the formation of a new world order, common
values and interests."

> The Bilderberg agenda of artificial hiking of oil and gas prices in
europe over the last two years and rising the cost of standard of
living is directly geared towards benefiting the Russian, and beyond
them the Chinese, models of "democracy" where the state is all
powerful and the middle class really becomes non-existent.

> The fact that our governments appease such criminal and ruthless
acts of state sponsored murder and terror should be enough of a wake
up call, without even touching upon the fact that we have also caught
them engaging in them.