And consider the lone crazed cult killer archtype justifying the lone
crazed pragmatic good guy who breaks all the rules but he's a good
guy, he's like us. In reality those who want to do away with our
rights and live above the law are not like us. But what would we have
to fear from one lone crazed good guy like us? Nothing, he's obviously
too busy chasing bad guys to bother us by breaking down doors without
a warrant and using torture. He's too busy to torture us, even by
mistake. Conspiracy? He's alone, a lone crazed good guy. If we accept
the premise of a lone crazed bad guy, we only need a lone crazed good
guy, and he's nothing to fear. He's like us. You can trust Kiefer
Sutherland, right?

No conspiracy there. No lazy corrupt gang of good guys with time on
their hands to molest us.

It's not in the script.

That's basic Hollywood psyop. Any lone crazed government employee bad
guy would be a bad apple, a disgruntled Bay of Pigs vet, no
conspiracy. And you could fix him with nothing but a lone crazed good
guy. And when you need to find a way to hang a bad apple out in
public, you can find a willing journalist and his publisher will not
intervene, in the movies. And that story will be good for ratings, in
the movies and on TV. In reality, the journalist gets censored by his
publisher every time, or the truth is published once, nobody notices
the anomaly because it doesn't fit or because Brittany's belly button
is more important.

In reality, Darwinists believe that sympathy is sin, and that making
mistakes is good because those who lose by mistakes verify that
so-called natural selection is happening, maybe even accelerating.
Therefore there are no mistakes. 90% innocent in Abu Ghraib, subtract
two years from their lives by incarceration, kill some, no problem,
natural selection is only accelerated by mistakes. No Kiefer
Sutherland, no sympathy, no restraint, you can't trust those Darwinist
Crusaders.

And that's the real crusade, no-brainer skulls lending a shiftless
death hand to accelerate Darwinism, not a Christian crusade of
religious diplomacy by other means. Zealotry within zealotry, cult
within cult, nazi within neocon, Darwinist racist nazi within Rev. Pat
Robertson when he threatens champion of Indios Y Negros, Venezuelan
President Hugo Chavez. Pat takes no notice of the governor of Alaska
or president of Norway, though they tax oil, too. But taxing oil for
Indios Y Negros, that's race treason, the racist cultic core in Pat
Robertson  screams for eugenic intervention against race treason. Pat,
Venezuela is another country.

-Bob

Composting can be expedited.

http://www.newsmakingnews.com/archives/archive%201,1,01,1,6,01.htm :