> There are a lot more assassinations in the US than people realize. But
> first the US thugocracy tries bribes, then blackmail, then harrassment
> in degrees. By the time they get to murder, many are so depressed
> about being dead-ended in their careers that they may actually be
> committing suicide.

VMANN:  what of the "satanic cult" aspect of all this?
it seems to me that there is a "phoenix style" assassination program on US
soil, under the guise of "serial killers," which create the illusion of
"random, motiveless" crime.  j edgar hoover said "there is no such thing as
a mafia.  there is no such thing as organized crime in the united states."
today, people say the same thing about the "murder for hire" across the
entire country in the form of these "satanic" cult groups, whose main
functions include narcotics trafficking and leveraging prominent citizens.
vigilius haufniensis