On Mon February 5 2007, Graham Evans wrote:
> Sounds like something to do with background rendering.  In Preferences/
> Performance turn that off and see if that helps.

It didn't help, but thank you for the suggestion. Things have degenerated. I
haven't really done that much, and the settings I've changed I've reset. Now,
even if I restart Cinelerra, and load one of my clips, it won't play at
normal speed. It looks like extreme slow motion. In Kino, the clips play
perfectly. I'm going to reboot this machine - I know that's a Windows thing,
but... I do see a big chunk of swap being used, which almost never happens on
this box.

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA