Hi,

        I recently created a project in 24fps/720x480 and 25fps/720x576
progressive formats, and would like to export/convert this project into
properly interlaced formats suitable for burning to both NTSC and PAL
dvd formats.

        I'm using an older Cinelerra-cv 2.0 (didn't want to switch in the
middle of a rather long project) and I have access to very recent
versions of ffmpeg and mencoder.

        What is the best way to generate properly interlaced output from
progressive input using Cinelerra-cv and related tools?

        Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions ...

--rob switzer