ooops, I have bad news, Georg!

I've just found out that zooming out is not always an easy task!

My project has multiple tracks and very keyframed zoom curves.
I ended up using ffmpeg commands for converting my Acqua.mpg from PAL to
NTSC:

$ ffmpeg -i Acqua.mpg -s 600x480 -r 29.97 -sameq -padleft 60 -padright
60 AcquaNTSC.mpg

where
-i Acqua.mpg        is the input file
-s 600x480          set frame size *
-r 29.97            set frame rate (frames per second)
-sameq              use same video quality as input avoiding compression
-padleft 60         set left pad band size *
-padright 60        set right pad band size *
AcquaNTSC.mpg       is the output file name

* needed to fit a 1.25 aspect ratio video into a 720x480 frame. Output
size: (600+60+60)x480

The punishment for my infidelity to Cin is an output file with
noticeably lower quality (audio and video).

Ciao!
Raffaella

On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 18:14 +0200, Kurt Georg Hooss wrote:
> oops, that's fantastic news!
> thanks rafaella!
> :-)
> georg