On Fri, 2007-08-10 at 12:53 -0400, Douglas Pollard wrote:
> Well folks, you have convinced me that Cinelerra is not for the  someone
> like me that just wants to make a video.
>     The real problem is that I am not interested in code, programs or
> anything else having to do with computers other than doing what I want
> to do.
>      Any way, I am pretty well convinced that Linux holds nothing for me
> that I am willing to devote the needed time to.
Doug,

I perfectly understand the need to use our precious Time at best.
I wish you can find the program that fits your needs.

I hope you'll still be around. I would like to watch your movies (Cin
made or not).

Good luck! :-)

Raffaella

PS:
No luck with IRC clients?
If you are curious, the discussions are recorded here:
http://cvs.cinelerra.org/irclog/