Ciao Raffaella

Well, to be honest... I always kept a current git, and every so often git pull, make etc ...
nothing wrong, HD_DNX was working fine
I installed the 2.2 candidate and could not upload DNX.
Got rid of it ... rinstalled the current git .. and to my horror can't load the DNX anymore, athough tested Ok with other machines also AMD 64bits, opensuse..
Only diff. is that this one is 11.4 and the other ones 11.3

I'll try the packman package and see what happens

Ciao