Joe,

I tried using the shape command under the policy-map but it doesn't
seem to take effect.  When I use the police command it does take
effect.

Any ideas?

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Joe Maimon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> shaping
>
>
>
>  Dan Letkeman wrote:
>
> >
> >
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > We have changed our internet connection over from 4 dsl lines to one
> > connection.  We have a 25mbit connection provided by a neighboring
> > company and we have an agreement with them that we will only use
> > 10mbit bursting to 12 or 13mbit.  What would I need to do on our 2801
> > to limit our bandwidth to 10 bursting to 13?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Dan.
> > _______________________________________________
> > cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
> >
> >
> >
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to