Hi,
I know that this question of mine is not related to this post but since you
all are talking about EIGRP and seem to know the subject matter, I would
like to ask abou the differencs b/w EIGRP and OSPF? What are the  major
differences b/w EIGRP and OSPF aside from the fact that EIGRP is Cisco's
proprietary protocal and OSPF is open?
Why would one use EIGRP over OSPF and vice-versa?
I know that EIGRP uses bandwidth as it's metrics and OSPF uses cost but
which one is a better metric?
Please advise.
Thank you.
Kind regards,