Sex discrimination exists, as does other types of discrimination, in this
and most other fields. Sometimes it works in your favor, sometimes not. It's
something you usually can't control or change. The effect, positive or
negative, is something that can be managed most of the time.
I love what I do and what I'm learning to do, so I choose to not let the
negative effects of discrimination shape my goal.
Connie.