What is kinda sad  was the fact that I was calling about an order for cisco
works  and pricing for about 20 sites  each with a switch and router  so the
total sale would have been easily $200,000.
For a rather large enterprise customer..
But thats  Ok. I guess he will enjoy the humble pie when I fax him the
signed PO..
Never get mad  get even..

/
It sounds like Cisco is starting to get the Microsoft mentality.
We're it and you "ain't" got no choice.  This is unfortunate.
The other cause could be bonuses.  ERP brings bigger
revenues and larger sales meaning bigger bonuses to.....
you guessed it. , the execs.  And the edicts filter on down
to the lower levels not to waste your time on small sales.
\

 Thats fine too but then why was even talking to a company that no prior
networking experience and aside from me,no one to deploy stuff even of they
did manage to sell it.
 And to top it off an email  basically telling me that they would do
anything they can to assist provide  24  engineers to support me selling and
yada yada yada
Oz
http://www.mcseco-op.com/Cheap_Cisco_stuff.htm