04:20 PM 7/24/00, you wrote:
>Not sure, but wouldn't it be considered obsolete by July 31 anyway.

The material in the book is not obsolete. It's all still relevant for
someone who supports a typical Cisco internetwork.

Even if were obsolete, it's not legal to publish it without the publisher's
permission.

Publishing houses and authors try to scrape out a living writing books. We
aren't Stephen King. We can't afford to give away our writing for $1. We
need people to buy the books. ;-)

The same applies to CertificationZone, by the way. They SELL their
material. What gives someone the right to give it away for free?

If you want free stuff, it's out there. A lot of it sucks, but some of it's
pretty good.

Priscilla