From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
William E Gragido
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 6:08 PM
To: Priscilla Oppenheimer; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Very good web site for CCNA

I could be wrong, and do correct me if thats the case, but I was under the
impression that once someone has purchased a book, that they have the right
to share that book with others provided that no monetary exchange is taking
place.  If there is such an exchange then I could see how an author could
get his/her feathers in an uproar, but if there is no exchange what is the
harm?  If what you are proposing was truly the case, than the disbursement
of knowledge via books(that in centuries past were hand copied), would never
had occurred.  Furthermore, what you are proposing directly targets the
largest offenders this sort of breach of ethics.....libraries, schools,
colleges and universities.  Not trying to start another flame war, simply
striving for more clarity.  Tell me this, have you ever leant a book to
someone?  Any book, doesn't have to be a technical book necessarily, just a
book.  If so, I would encourage you to discipline yourself!  :-)