Priscilla,

On the one hand, its a definite ethical error, on the flipside(gotta play
the devil's advocate here), is it any different than what thousands of
technical sites do?  I am not justifying it, from a legal perspective
however I would like to point out that some the best sites on the internet
dedicated to networking and data communications have or are doing the same
thing.  Take Ben Lovegrove's site, which by the way, I love!  He has links
to several other sites containing entire volumes of information(see the
Syngress link).  Is it wrong?  To some perhaps, if copyright and credit are
not giving their due, but I would be curious to see how many of who utilize
these resources would actively campaign against them.  Just a few thoughts!
By the way, your books are great!

ritishcouncil.lk>