Would it be a good idea to make the CCIE Lab adaptive?  1st, everyone will
try a screener test of overall technologies.  Once you have finished, they
will give you a lab book that they believe are more challenging to you.  How
many lab books do they have, maybe a hundred?  So, in that case bootcamps
would have a hard time knowing everything Cisco have up their sleeves.

> Personally I think the best way to solve this problem is to force people
> recertify by taking the current lab exam again.  No more of this BS where
> guys can just take a written exam to recertify.  You want to continue
> calling yourself a CCIE?  Then you should have no problem in passing the
lab
> again.  Otherwise, we'll convert your status to 'retired CCIE' or CCIE

This would be pretty harsh for all CCIE's that have to retake the test again
just to be recertified.  How about give them a half-day of troubleshooting?
Bootcamps can teach you to memorize configurations, but its pretty hard to
memorize how to troubleshoot different type of breaks.  Instinct is key
here.  Again, same idea as I previously stated on top.  Take a screener test
of overall technologies.  After that, they'll give you a problem and tell
you, "the clock aready started.  You just wasted 2 minutes staring at me."