MADMAN wrote:

> n  The same was true of my 2-day
> > test, again, I had done everything on both days by
> mid-afternoon and I just
> > sat around with nothing to do but check my work over and over
> again.
>
>    Hmm, when I took the lab you were done configuring at noon
> on the
> second day at which time the liberty was taken to destroy what
> you had
> built and you then had a couple of hours to put it back
> together.

You know what I mean.  At each stage of the game, you should have been done
with significant time to spare.  In the case of the 2 day lab, I was done on
the first day by about 1-2, and on the morning of day 2, I was done at
around 1030 or so, and done with the afternoon on day 2 by around 2.  The
point is that the CCIE is really not the speed-freak demon test that it's
sometimes made out to be.  People who pass rarely report being pressed for
time, generally only the people who fail do.