Yes the two T-1's were from Sprint and Qwest.

-----Original Message-----
From: MADMAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 12:37 PM
To: Mark E. Hayes
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: number of CCIE [7:70151]

Mark E. Hayes wrote:
> NOT being a wise-a$$ here... When is it appropriate to run BGP? I set
it
> up at the last job I had because I felt it was the best way to get
> redundancy for web services. I had two T-1's, ASN, and had to
guarantee
> 100% uptime for one of our clients. Plus the enterprise was becoming
> more web dependent with services we were offering.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

   Were the two T1's terminating at two differant ISP's?  If so BGP
would be appropriate.  If you have 2 T1's terminating at a single ISP in

the same POP then no.

  Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it
can do something to the people." -- Thomas Jefferson