Then I would say what you did is appropiate.  I assume these T1's
terminate on differant routers and your running EBGP between them.

   I hope the Qwest link is stable :)

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it
can do something to the people." -- Thomas Jefferson