I could not figured out why Juniper does not allow us to get access to the
documentation of their OS, we can only read the old version, but no way to
get the documnetation of the new version, do they want to people to learn it
and use it or what?
Unless there is some other reasons, this is so stupid.
While Cisco just started, the internet was just started for commerical use,
it was that crusial back then so cisco was lucky to be one of the poineers,
nowdays I do not think many will risk their stability and waste the
experience of engineers just for a little faster speed, perhaps not little,
but still I do not think it outweighs the risk. Espcially, Juniper does not
look like very inerested in technical support, at least to me.

Thanks

Jack

000601c02cc9$431879a0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:000601c02cc9$431879a0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...