to me its same like microsoft to Linux. When microsoft
NT was leading everybody was following it MCSE stuff
etc but always they used to say its Crap now u say
cisco is crap and juniper is cool. kindly ack Cisco
for becoz ur in Internetworking field. It motivated u
to learn. And now juniper is having a free ride on
Cisco developerd Engineers
I have this
--- Jean Stockton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> juniper stock are out performing cisco at this time
> - sure cisco does a lot
> of acquisitions.    206 pr sh  vs   55.5 pr sh is a
> significant difference.
> my good guess is that there will be enough out there
> for all.  as someone
> said, be prepared to work with all.

>   .

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> guys,
>       My company wants to buy Juniper routers
> instead of Cisco. Having never
> worked with Juniper equipment before I don't know
> why it's so good.
>
>       I'm told that it's faster, cheaper and has a
> smaller foot print?
> What's a foot print? Is it really better then Cisco?
>
>       Nova Rich

=====
Shahid Muhammad Shafi
BSEE(GIKI),MCSE+I,CNA,CCNA,CCNP,NNCAS

Please help feed hungry people worldwide http://www.hungersite.com/
A small thing each of us can do to help others less fortunate than ourselves