Louie,

Ok, here's the scoop.  First, this is normal behaviour for a demand circuit
and there is no provision in OSPF to handle it.  BUT, Cisco has a relatively
undocumented command to take care of the flapping.  "no peer neighbor-route"
I only found out about it's existance by calling TAC. This works great as
long as you don't have any virtual links that traverse the ISDN link.
You'll need to filter the virtual link traffic in the dialer list also, so
the multicast traffic isn't interesting to the dialer.

I'm going to be playing with this in my lab in the next week or two.  I was
thinking of trying to change the link type to non-broadcast, point-to-point,
etc. to see if this would be a better/easier setup.  I'll let you know if I
dig up any more good info.

Rodgers Moore

""Louie Belt"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
000201c03e40$f4fbb6e0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:000201c03e40$f4fbb6e0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> While configuring and OSPF demand circuit over ISDN, I noticed that the
ISDN