Irwin,

As usual, your answers are the best! The BCR article mentioned a hairy
issue for service providers.

What's to stop an ingenious apartment dweller from paying for one cable or
DSL connection and then providing wireless access for the whole building?
The Apple Airport, for example, would provide DHCP and NAT, and the service
provider wouldn't even know the difference. I guess the answer is that the
service wouldn't be so great, since it's just shared 11 Mbps, but it still
seems like a great opportunity for some unscrupulous entrepreneur.

Priscilla