On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Federico Díaz Herrera wrote:

> WHAT ABOUT WITH THE INTERFERENCE WITH 2.4 GHZ CORDLESS PHONES

depends.  2.4 can have interference problems.  FHSS (frequency hopping) is
used for areas where this may be a problem.  We operate a 2.4Ghz cloud
that covers a few cities in Louisiana, We use FHSS for Point to Point
links to "cells".  The cells run DSS to end-users in communities.  Areas
where this is more popular could get into some problems..........